Currently searching for an Administration Manager to join our growing organisation in Bromsgrove. This independent firm is searching for an Administration team leader to work alongside the Operations Manager supporting 5 different p.o.d.s.
The role includes the following:
- Reporting to the Managing Director
- Manage the administration team day to day
- Managing the processes and staff so that we remain compliant in everything we do in accordance with FCA guidelines
- Organise training and monitoring staff on technical issues and ensure that they are technically competent to carry out their jobs in line with their T&C requirements.
- Produce Management Information (MI) for the MD and Board so that they can monitor and assess the performance of the administration team and overall Company
- Attend Board Meetings as and when required to update the Board on any staff and related issues
- Carry out meetings with staff on group or one on one basis so that and training needs or other issues can be addressed
- Liaise with advisers and introducers so that their expectations are met
- Recruitment or all junior and senior administrators
to be successful you will need
- Background supporting advisers
- Financial service background
- Previously managed others successfully
If successful you will be rewarded with
- Salary Circa £34,000
- Training and development
- Excellent Company Benefits
- Free Parking
- Flexible days
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.