SF Group are currently recruiting a Management Accountant for our Staffordshire based client. Looking after a number of corporate departments you will provide a seamless, in-depth and collaborative financial service to a range of senior stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will be:
- To develop the smaller management accounting team and deliver analysis to senior stakeholders
- Presentation of financial management reports to non-financial managers across the company
- Manage capital budgets ensuring that you and the team are stream lining processes and adding value
- You will look at performances against budget and be able to highlight a number of variations to forecasts
- Using strong Excel knowledge and experience to streamline reporting
- Active involvement in the annual budget and monthly/annual management reporting processes
- To work as part of a team to meet regulatory and statutory requirements and deadlines in the most effective way
Day to day finance tasks will be delegated so you can focus on effective relationship building and the general improvement of business partnering approach of the finance function. Our client can offer a comprehensive benefits package to include a leading pension and 35 days + holiday entitlement. Applicants must be qualified/part qualified accountants with proven business partnering acumen.