My client is currently seeking an experienced Administrator for their Worcester head office. Working within the Facility's team, you will be the administrator and point of contact for external clients.
The is to support both the Senior Co-Ordinator & Manager in the inception, administration and management of the service charges, and their prescribed services of a number of residential and mixed use blocks.
The core of the Coordinator's role is to ensure the administrative tasks associated with the new blocks, are efficiently undertaken, to develop new systems and procedures associated with contracts management and finally to assist in the handover of schemes from Developer to Regional Property teams.
Specifically the tasks include:
- File Management (Electronic and Hard Copy)
- Legal Documentation
- Property Support Services (Customer Care)
- Implementation of Refuse Strategy Evaluation
- Management of M&E Documentation
- Announcements re New Site
- Contractor Appointment & Management (M&E)
- (Including Purchase Orders and Logistical Tasks)
- Preparation of OOH
- Management and Provision of Key Safes
- Adoption of Site Utilities on Handover
- Health & Safety Compliance Monitoring
- Developing/Supporting Links with Other Departments
- General Correspondence, Secretarial Support and Diary Management
- Other Duties
To apply please press the "apply" button on this website
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.