Poultry Site Manager
Poultry, Farming, Agriculture, Site Manager
Highly Competitive Salary, Living Accommodation Available
- Supporting the senior poultry manager with the day-to-day management of the birds.
- Ensuring the highest possible standards of bird welfare are maintained at all times by monitoring their health and progress.
- Tending to chicks: Feeding, dispensing medication and administering vaccinations.
- Organising and overseeing contract staff during busy periods.
- Accurately recording all on-site events.
- Managing and updating an inventory of tools and spares and reporting missing items to the Poultry Manager for re-order.
- Adhering to the company’s health and safety policies.
- Previous experience in the poultry industry desirable but not essential if the candidate can display an eagerness to learn or some relevant qualification /experience.
- Self-motivated and happy to use own initiative yet able to clearly follow instruction.
- Willing to work flexible hours and be contactable by phone at all reasonable times.
- Enjoys a varied workload.
- Organised, practical and hard working.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Strong communicator.
- A forward thinking and expanding poultry business.
- An opportunity to work in an idyllic location.
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Living Accommodation Available
For further information or to apply, please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.