Accounts Payable £20,000 - £23,000
• To administrate the Accounts Payable function.
• Maintenance of the Accounts Payable functions for UK manufacturing locations.
• Liaise with Central Finance Accounts Payable personnel.
• Ensuring group finance procedures are adhered to within our current working practices.
• Ensuring timely payments to vendors including manual payments.
• GRN reconciliation and resolution disputes.
• Liaison with suppliers regarding disputes. Previous experience of working within a high volume coupled with the ability to work as an individual or as part of a team.
• AP processing experience on AS400 system and SAP.
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.