Our client is a small growing accountancy practice that has gone from strength to strength and is now looking for an addition to the team. The firm has a fantastic reputation and due to growth is looking for an Accountant to be hands on within the small team.
The role entails supporting a portfolio of clients; preparation of limited company, partnership and sole trader financial statements; preparation of management accounts, completion of corporation and VAT tax returns.
The ideal candidate:
- Will be AAT qualified or qualified by experience from a small or medium accountancy practice;
- Experience of hands on management accounting preparation or at least a minimum of preparing accounts to trial balance stage and VAT experience is required;
- Experience with Sage and/or Iris software would be an advantage, together with experience with Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills and be commercially aware;
- Have the ability to motivate themselves and multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
My client is flexible on the hours worked for the best candidate.