One of our pharmaceutical clients based in Spondon are looking to recruit 9 people to join their team as soon as possible. The main duty will be to provide support to the aseptic functions within their facilities, rotating around different stages of the process.
There are many duties involved in the role, a few to mention but are not limited to are:
- Following GMP standards and departmental procedures.
- Aseptic compounding of small and large volume injectable products
- Working in a clean room environment
- Generation and collation of batch documentation and labels against compounding schedule.
- Inspection and labelling of completed products.
- Take part in the Production On-call rota.
The candidate must have the capability to use firm, sound and reasonable skills to determine:
- Product suitability for release to next stage of compounding process.
- Application of responsible health and safety practises.
Good Manufacturing Practise; The candidate is able to:
- Identify and correct failures of GMP
- Has detailed knowledge of relevant systems and procedures
- Can ensure strict documentation control.
No qualification are required for the role as full training is provided. This will be a PERMANENT role for the right candidates.
Shifts available are as follows:
- Monday - Friday 1400-2200
- Monday - Friday Rotating weekly 0600-1400 and 1400-2200
For more information or to apply for the role please contact Mattthew Smyth orTayla Boyle
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.