FISKARS - TRADE MARKETING MANAGER - GARDEN & LEISURE
Trade Marketing Manager - Garden & Leisure
Office Based - Staffordshire
Competitive Salary + Additional Benefits
Fiskars is a market leader and global business within the Garden, Leisure and Housewares industries, with a turnover in excess of £1bn. Split into two distinct divisions known as Functional and Living, their prestigious list of brands includes Fiskars, Gerber, Wedgwood, and Royal Doulton amongst others. They are known as brand leaders in product categories including garden tools, outdoor, scissors, glassware, ceramics and kitchenware, with distribution across all major retail and trade channels. The Fiskars brand itself has a massive presence within Garden Centres, Builders Merchants, National DIY Retailers and Wholesalers. Operating from a modern state of the art facility on the outskirts of Stoke-on-Trent, Fiskars is an innovative, ambitious and forward thinking business that can offer you genuine long term career opportunities.
Fiskars are now looking to recruit a Trade Marketing Manager to join the Functional division, with the aim to help deliver category and brand objectives to their Garden, Kitchen and Outdoor categories. Key responsibilities include the management and implementation of local trade marketing campaigns, budget management, management of media and PR agencies and utilisation of marketing intelligence, whilst ensuring brand and category objectives are met. The role comes with a strong reliance on collaboration across key functions within the business.
- Own and lead the delivery of category and brand objectives in relevant channels and customers
- Execute campaigns through the coordination and management of media and PR agencies, 4P execution plans, POS creation, and sales tools
- Collaborate with the sales team to turn "selling stories" into sales tools to effectively present the brands, the products and the marketing initiatives to customers
- Collaborate with market intelligence resource to read and report results of activities and provide recommendations and forecasts
- Support the sales team through EPOS management and analysis
- Represent the company at trade functions and customer visits and provide follow up on all action needed and new account enquiries
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you must be a high calibre team player with the ambition to further grow your career.
Key requirements include:
- University degree in marketing or comparable, Masters and or any other further qualification in marketing / trade marketing is appreciated
- Previous experience/background in Sales is highly regarded, but not essential
- Experience in working in a matrix organisation
- Knowledge of marketing and trade marketing activities, tools and techniques
- Knowledge of category management and assortment
- Knowledge of channels such as Grocery, DIY, Outdoor, Department Store is desirable
Send your CV to our retained recruitment partners, Clear Edge Search & Selection, for the chance to join a true global leader in consumer goods. All direct and 3rd party applications will be forwarded to Clear Edge Search & Selection Ltd.