Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for Financial Controller to join a local distribution SME in Stoke on Trent. This company is going through a very exciting growth period and requires an Accountant to work closely with the MD and ensure the finance function supports the growth of the business.
Duties of the Financial Controller include:
- Preparing reports, budgets, KPI, commentaries and financial statements
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Liaising with different departments and working closely with the board
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies
- Controlling income and expenditure
- Creating business strategies to generate shareholder value
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Ideally a qualified Accountant (CIMA,ACA,ACCA) or QBE with distribution experience
- SME background
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent communicator
- Import and export experience desirable, but not essential
- Hands on approach
- Good IT and financial system skills
Salary and package will be dependent on the individual, and will be open for discussion.
The closing date for this vacancy is Thursday 7th September. Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.