I am seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a small, close-knit and friendly team within a £2.4m turnover manufacturing company. You will be solely responsible for the Accounts function of the business, working with the MD and external Accountants to keep everything up to date and compliant.
This is a part time, flexible position, which would be suitable for anyone looking for shorter working days or fewer days per week.
The Accounts Assistant duties will include:
- Maintenance of Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Credit Control
- Ensure month end processes are completed
- Bank Reconciliations
- VAT Returns
- BACS payments
- Production of Cash Flow Forecasts
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Liaising with Managing Director and external Accountants
- Holiday cover for payroll, so some experience would be desirable
Experience within a similar role is essential
Pro Rata salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum