We are currently working with a growing Lifestyle company and have a fantastic opportunity for a Store / Branch Manager to lead the Hereford store on a full time basis.
• Take ownership of driving store sales, maximising profitability, and achieving KPI targets.
• Deliver commercial excellence and high standards of leadership, management and customer service.
• Act as a brand ambassador and role model, promoting company key values and behaviours, in order for your team to embody these for the benefit of our customers.
• Lead, train and develop your team to maximise their potential and create a culture that ensures the customer is at the centre of everything we do.
What we're looking for:
With previous experience at Assistant Manager level upwards for a £1 million turnover store, you'll be an advocate of exceptional customer service with a track record of inspiring this in others within a retail environment. You'll be dynamic, highly motivated, flexible and able to meet and exceed all sales and KPI targets.
In addition to this you will also have a commercial mind and a track record in leading and developing a team to deliver business performance.
In return we offer;
• Uniform allowance
• Management Incentive Scheme
• Generous company discount
• Contributory pension
• Company Lifestyle - exclusive employee discounts and offers
• Life assurance
• Long service enhanced benefits
• Childcare vouchers
• Remote medical support
• Partnerships with local wellbeing centres
Please contact Lee Darg at Venture Recruitment for more details.