Automotive Body Project Engineer
Our client, a global automotive manufacturer with an iconic brand, has made available a number of contract posts for Automotive Body Project Engineers to be based at their Gaydon location, offering up to £24 per hour (umbrella or limited company contractor basis).
The Automotive Body Project Engineer must have experience of at least one of the following:
- An understanding of Automotive engineering, and experience of plastic engineering components
- Project management delivery in Body Engineering Exterior Systems - Lighting
- Engineering knowledge of BIW, project management, and the ability to manipulate and interrogate CAD data
- Knowledge of interior surface materials, analytical skills, with a track record of delivery
Qualifications and Experience required for the Automotive Body Project Engineer
- Engineering related degree
- Automotive Experience
- Project management experience
- PC Skills
- For design vacancies, CAD experience – Ideally Catia
To apply, please send us a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Candidates must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.