Food Production Operative
Encore Personnel is looking for Production Operatives for our client in Staffordshire, DE65 area.
Candidates must be highly motivated, with preferably previously experience in the food industry as this is a raw meat factory however full training will be provided.
Days and nights available.
Parrate:£7.55 p/h O/Time after 40 hrs, pre AWR (12 weeks) £11.32
We are currently recruiting Production Operatives to work in a busy factory in the Scropton area.
- measuring, grading and feeding batches of raw materials into production machinery
- operating production line equipment
- reporting equipment faults to maintenance staff
- storing goods and raw materials in the factory or warehouse
- packing goods ready for shipment
- cleaning and maintaining work areas and machinery
Full training provided as well for candidates without experience but willing to work.
If you have experience as a Production Operative or you want to be one don’t waste your time, for more details or to apply please contact
Encore Personnel on 01332-742-787 or externalrecruitmentteam @ encorepersonnel.co.uk