Financial Sales - STOKE
If you have a great sales ability and want to embark on a career in financial services or are in the industry but without your Level 4 diploma, we have a great opportunity for you!
Our client provides a range of straightforward financial solutions to help address life's challenges for protection, saving, investing and pension planning. Their products are designed to meet today's needs for flexible terms, low charges and clear and simple conditions. Their UK network of financial advisers provide a home-based personal financial planning service backed up by award-winning laptop technology.
As an Adviser you will be part of a highly skilled profession. Their customers put their complete trust in your knowledge and experience. Therefore whatever your current financial sales experience, they will provide you with professional training. Their Initial residential Training Course will cover such topics as:
• Industry knowledge
• Background on taxation, state benefits and the impact of financial planning
• Product knowledge
• Use of our award-winning point of sale system
• Sales skills
After your initial training you will receive ongoing support from a dedicated team, including a manager who will help you reach your full potential in a supportive and friendly environment.
As an Adviser, you will receive an excellent basic salary and bonus linked to production. You will receive a company car, fully expensed for business purposes and four weeks annual holiday, which rises with length of service. When you join you will qualify for free life cover and membership to the pension scheme into which the company will contribute up to 10% of total earnings.
They are interested in seeing candidates who have a background of being able to cultivate new business in a face to face environment. A self-starter, who is very motivated, would be their ideal candidate.
The average package consists of:
Basic salary of £21,000 plus fully expensed car uncapped commission earnings - average OTE is £45k
Non-contributory money purchase pension;
4 x salary DIS; 5 year group
The following covers the strategic aspects of the position:
- Spend such time as is necessary each week, to achieve regular sales of new business in order to attain the Company’s sales objectives, whilst providing an on-going quality customer service. The following covers operational aspects of the position:
- Reports to the Area Manager, to whom the job holder is responsible for the achievement of agreed sales and operating objectives.
- Work to a programme agreed with the Area Manager.
- Service existing customers through regular reviews.
- Expand existing customer sales through these regular reviews.
- Expand the customer base through referrals and other direct sales techniques if required.
- Attend regular meetings with the Area Manager and colleagues.