Salary: £27-33,000 + On -Call Time + Vehicle
Location: Mobile position covering Worcestershire, Warwickshire & Herefordshire
Hours: 08:00 - 17:00 - Weekdays
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
- To undertake the maintenance and repair of the Electrical and Mechanical service, including fabric tasks of buildings as required under contract.
- The identification, organisation and implementation of small works as required.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
- Ensure completion of all PPM & Service desk tasks in adherence with SLA's.
- Ensure statutory and non-statutory logs are kept up to date (including emergency lighting and Fan Coil Units).
- Control of water testing regimes and upkeep of the water log book.
- Ensuring compliance to the Company's and Clients Permit to Work Systems.
- Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in relevant disciplines to role
- Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment
- Including, boiler plant, ventilation, pumps, generators, UPS, switchgear, cables, batteries, power and lighting (where applicable)
- Commercial Gas ticket/ F-Gas desirable
- Experience of other aspects of building maintenance
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
- Strong customer care focus.