Children's Care Assistant - School hours Mornings
About the role
Rate of pay £10.00 per hour.
Interserve Healthcare, Telford branch, is now recruiting for Children's Care Assistants to support our young client with complex care. Our client is due to start Nursery School and requires Care Assistants to support him at Charnwood providing assistance with his daily requirements.
Ideally you will have previous complex care experience however full client specific training will be provided prior to joining his care team. Care Assistants will support with all his care needs during the day from 08.50 to 11.50, Monday to Friday.
We are looking for Children's Care Assistants who:
• Have 6 months previous care experience
• Have experience of working with children with complex care needs (advantageous)
• Have excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
About the Company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).