Software Test Engineer (Data & MI)
- Software Test Engineer (Data and MI)
- Up to 45K + 15% to 18% bonus + free onsite parking
Having met the Senior HR Business Partner, I can now understand and appreciate the growth plans for an already successful organisation, they are growing considerably and have the very achievable plans to shake up the market they operate in!
I’m on the lookout for an experienced Software Test Engineer who specialises in Data & MI; you will be testing the Data Warehouse products and various MI reporting software systems. If you come from an analytics background, I’d also be keen to talk to you! Your role would be to design and execute manual and automated test cases to identify defects and provide quality assurance of system changes prior to release into production.
- An experienced software tester within an agile methodology environment.
- Experience of testing ETL solutions (Validation, Derivation and Transformation) and reports/Extracts (any experience in IBM InfoSphere or Informatica Power Center).
- Extensive SQL experience with advanced SQL scripting for Test Preparation (including joins, unions and DML operations).
- Proven Experience in software testing of database, Data Quality, ETL and Reports/Extracts (any experience in Netezza or Oracle would be highly desirable).
- Experience of using automation tools for data quality, reconciliations, performance and the ETL Testing.
You will have natural talent to develop and automate testing code, experience in tracking and improving the overall coverage. You will also be responsible for educating other staff about bug identification, reproduction and resolution.
On offer I have a salary of up to 45K, 35 days holidays, matching pension scheme, healthcare and financial bonus. Please contact yas @ rebelrecruitment co uk (Test Recruitment Specialist) for an informal chat