Purchase Ledger Clerk (Temp - Perm)
Due to a very successful year, a fast growing company specialising in leadership and management events requires an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to support the Finance Manager. The company has a modern, vibrant image and is looking for someone who will fit in with the existing team. They are growing rapidly so this is a high pressured role and would suit someone looking for a challenge, they are very passionate about what they do and have strong values and great relationships with their clients; this is also reflected in the way they value their employees. The role will be very fast paced and requires a hard working individual who can work on their own initiative.
Ideally, you will:
- Be a proactive character, who likes working in a fast paced environment.
- Have extensive experience in a purchase ledger role and Sage Accounts Software.
- Studying towards AAT or equivalent.
- Have strong numerical skills and an instinct for figures.
- The location of the business is rural; therefore you will need to have your own transport to get there.
In return, you will:
- Get to work for a company that is growing rapidly, therefore there is potential scope for progression.
- Work in a friendly fast paced environment.
- Be part of a company that has strong values and are passionate about what they do and the service they offer to their clients.
This role would ideally suit someone that is looking to work in a fast paced environment and doesn’t mind a challenge. You will need to have the relevant experience, however if some training is required this will be offered. If you feel this position would suit you and posses the relevant skills, please apply.