SF Group are currently searching for a Financial Analyst to join a global business in South Derbyshire. This business is rapidly gaining market-share and therefore has the need for an extra head in their finance team.
The successful candidate will join their commercial finance team, and will be tasked with supporting the commercial and operational improvement of the business through their analysis of financial data. This person will also be a key member of the team with a clear career path set out in front of them.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- To provide financial analysis and support to drive business performance
- Identify key trends in the businesses operations, including competitor and market analysis
- Ensure that all financial activities are conducted in a manner that fully complies with the requirements of good governance and accounting policies
- Working with a number of non-finance stakeholders
- To provide assistance in commercial decision making across a number of business areas
- Interpretation and analysis of financial data
- Improvement of existing finance systems and models
- Provide support across bids and tenders, including creating and maintaining financial models
Required skills and experience:
- Studying towards a finance qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Proven track record in an analytical finance role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong stakeholder awareness
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding communication skills, including strong negotiation skills
In return for your skills and experience the company is prepared to offer a very competitive remuneration package along with many company benefits. In addition to this you will get the chance to join a Global Business with an excellent reputation at an exciting growth phase.
If you feel like you are suitable for this position please apply now.