Help - Desk and Administration Manager
Working for one of the UK's largest and well known facilities management companies who turnover £3.5 billion in the UK and £16 billion worldwide,. They are responsible for a number of large prestigious contracts / buildings within the UK. They employ engineers, help-desk and back house support of facilities maintenance. Tehy have over 20,000 UK based staff on over 26000 UK sites.
The client are now recruitning for a Help - Desk Workflow and Administration manager. The Help Desk manager plays a critical part in the Operational Team; the candidate will control all processes for the Helpdesk, Admin & Finance teams and will take full control & responsibility for the performance of all teams
You will be responsable for:
- Management of the Workflow Team to ensure compliance with response and rectification times
- Management of the Workflow, Administration & Finance Teams to ensure compliance with COP process, ensuring Work orders, Purchase orders are raised & closed down in line with the company standard.
- Liaise with the Estates & Security Teams and other Operational Managers
- End to end management of the reactive & PPM work order process.
- Chair & manage WIP, Weekly service review, Helpdesk & Trust Performance meetings.
- Complete Month end reports & Mange utilisation figure for all engineers on site.
- Produce & send monthly invoice report.
- Management of the maintenance of Helpdesk records & filing system
- Manage the keeping of records (sickness/holiday absences, works, inspections, audits, etc.) producing reports and general management of the office administration.
- Communication link for the Customer, Engineers, Security staff & Sub-contractors.
- Production of accurate regular management Information based upon Workflow Data
- Management of Compliment and Complaints
- Management and participation in relevant Audits
- Management of other Helpdesk & Administration related systems
- Management of the Workflow & Administration team roster
- Deliver Toolbox Talks to the Workflow & Administration Team
- Train all staff to a high standard on all workflow & administration related systems
- Deliver Training to new and existing Workflow & Administration Staff
- Management of Training Records.
- To provide cover for colleagues during sickness, annual leave etc.
- To attend and participate in training courses as required and to undertake any training in the future as may be required to ensure the duties of the post are effectively carried out.
- Familiarisation of the Operation and Site
- To undertake special project work as and when require.
- To participate in the TOP 3 performance review system.
- Ensure all HWIAD forms are completed for all Teams.
You will need:
- Extensive experience within a help - desk and administrative environment and help - desk call processing experience
- Previous supervisory/management experience
- Maximo 7.5 trained, desired, however, training an be provided
- Experience of SAP & Coupa finance and purchasing systems
If you are interested please call and ask for Jamie or apply online with your CV
Only apply for this role if you live within a commutable distance to Birmingham