£18,000 - £20,000
A Manufacturing company is looking for a Credit Controller to join their growing team.
The Credit Controller role will include the following responsibilities:
- Looking after up to 500 live accounts
- Ensure invoices posted to the ledger in a timely and accurate manner
- Credit vetting and account opening
- Daily cash posting
- Account reconciliation and cash allocation
- Chasing overdue invoices
- Monitoring and reviewing payment performance
- Query resolution
The ideal candidate will portray the following skills and attributes:
- Highly experienced in Credit Control, Credit risk and Sales Ledger
- Excellent understanding of the Legal framework for Collection of debts.
- A practical hands-on approach to problem solving & analytical skills.
- Good face-to-face and written communication skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure and maintain a positive attitude.
- To achieve set objectives and targets.
- The ability to work within a multifunctional team, but also able to work effectively alone.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word packages.
- Experience with Sage Accounting products
If you feel you are the suitable candidate for the Credit Controller role, please apply now!