5 days left
- Contract Type
- Develop & implement sales plans & budgets to meet UK & international sales revenue targets.
- To recruit, train, develop & performance manage sales & customer service teams in the delivery of company revenue targets.
- To maintain organisational cultures, values & reputation with all customers.
- To attend & prepare monthly sales reports & forecasts for the board of directors.
- To improve global market position & achieve financial growth.
- Develop profitable sales plans to achieve targeted growth.
- Forecasting projected sales volume & profit, analysing trends & proposing pricing strategies.
- Full accountability for the sales revenue growth of the business.
- Developing, monitoring & reporting on KPI's.
- Ensuring sales team performance meets/exceeds targets.
- Development of international distribution network & sales revenue growth.
- Preparing budgets, scheduling expenditure, analysing vacancies & initiating corrective actions.
- Addressing client retention/rate of churn & new account acquisition rates.
- Highlighting marketing opportunities by identifying customer requirements, defining markets & analysing competitors (including market share, strengths & weaknesses).
- Ensuring delivery of the highest level of customer service standards.
- Developing, maintaining & delivering monthly sales plans & reports.
- Contributing sales & marketing information & recommendations towards strategic planning.
CP3 Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.