Motor Vehicle Technician
7 days left
- Contract Type
Seeking a professional and qualified Motor Vehicle Technician to fulfil a role in a fast-paced dealership located within the Herefordshire area. This is a fantastic opportunity for a hardworking individual who is committed to meeting deadlines and has a passion for fixing cars.
- Diagnosing, servicing and repairing vehicles daily
- Working in a fast-paced environment, towards deadlines whilst maintaining excellent time management to ensure customer satisfaction
- Testing and assessing vehicles on the road
- Complete required documents for vehicles for both, company and customer reference
- Working closely with the Service team
- Demonstrate an excellent level of customer service
What are we looking for?
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Excellent organisational skills
- Outstanding customer service
- Time management skills with the ability to prioritise
- 5 years' experience as a Vehicle Technician is desired
- Full NVQ Qualification(s) in Level 2 or above
- Full and Valid UK Driving Licence
- MOT Licence is desirable but not essential
What's on offer?
- A competitive salary with an OTE up to and above GBP30,000 - dependant on experience
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holiday's) increasing to 31 days after 3 years of service
- Fully funded training provided by the company to maximise your earning potential, contributing to opportunities for internal progression within the company
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format.