Google Migration Specialist
Google Migration Specialist, 3 Month Contract, Warwickshire
Pontoon has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Google Migration Specialist that is used to working within a fast moving environment. The Successful consultant will need to have experience within Migration to Microsoft Office 365 and working on a transformation project.
Lead the discovery of an existing Google G Suite environment to investigate a migration to Microsoft Office 365. The role requires an understanding of work place and productivity technology working for a central IT team with global scope and responsibility. The role will involve delivering a well-planned and effective migration approach from core Google enterprise products (such as; Mail, Calendar, Document Sharing, Sites and Archiving) to a Microsoft Office 365 environment.
- Collating and documenting the current Google estate and confirm business requirements
- Document what is required to be migrated into the Office 365 environment
- Support Procurement to select vendor(s) to support in the migration from Google to Microsoft
- Support internal to understand their responsibilities during the discovery and migration
- Define a timeline and success criteria for the migration
- Confirm the costs of the migration
- Confirm the dependencies required within for the migration
- Preferably experience of Google to Office 365 migration projects
- Working within global it organisation or supplier
- Work to exact time lines and a deliverable based approach
- Technology within Office 365, Google, Networking, AD, Devices, Office, G Suite, Mobile devices
- Understand IT procurement processes within a mixed internal and outsourced environment
- Work in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Maintain a focus on customer service and quality at all times
- Strong numeracy and literacy and proficiency in the use of Information Technology
- Excellent communication skills and a strong influence.
- Willingness to travel between sites
For more enquires please contact-
If you feel you have relevant skills for the role then simply attach an up to date CV and click apply now.
Applicants should show all skills on their CV.