PDI TECHNICIAN - DROITWICH
Are you a PDI technician with experience of working on commercial vehicles, performing fault finding and maintenance tasks?
Our client is seeking a Vehicle Technician or Master Technician to PDI, service and repair customer vehicles within this main dealer. This is ideal role for a technician who wants to work on state of the art vehicles at one of the most prestigious car plants in the UK.
- To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard
- Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer's scheduled times to maintain efficiency
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- To be able to work independently and as part of the team when required
- Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
- To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times
The Ideal PDI / Service Technician:-
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years experience after qualifying period, of working in a Franchise Dealership (or similar manufacturing environment)
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
This is an ongoing contract role. 12 hour shifts rotating Days and Nights along with overtime Saturday / Sunday. You must be available to work both days and night shifts.
GBP14.00 per hour on days, GBP17.50 per hour on nights and GBP18.62 per hour over time.
If you are interested in working with some of the most iconic vehicles in the automotive industry then please apply now and a member of the team will be in touch!