Recruitment Administrator, Stoke
City & County Healthcare Group provides quality home care services to people living across the UK. We enable our service users to access the expert care they need, whilst continuing to live in the homes that they know and love.
To support the process to recruit Care Staff into our respective Care organisations, we are now seeking to recruit a Recruitment Administrator to work at our newly appointed Central Recruitment Team offices in Stoke-On-Trent.
Typical duties will include, but not be limited to:-
- Telephoning individuals/applicants who have applied for work at any of our care branches
- Conducting high volume, comprehensive Telephone Interviews (within strict SLA's)
- Updating and maintaining the in-house ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
- Booking interviews and documenting outcomes
- Data mining/CV Searching in response to specific requests from branches
- You will possess exceptional telephone communication skills/techniques
- Have a good standard of general education (Minimum of 2 x GCSE's in English/Maths at Grade C or above)
- Excellent data entry skills with a keen eye for detail
- Intuitive and proactive approach to work
- Creative problem solver
- Preferably a good understanding of the Home Care Sector
- Some Recruitment experience
City and County Healthcare Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.