6 days left
- Contract Type
GBP35,000 to GBP42,000 + Pension + Health + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Juniper, Cisco, HP, LAN/WAN, 3rd Line, Network Support, Virtual Routers, Implementations, Network Security, Firewalls, Protocols
Warwickshire, West Midlands, Oxfordshire, Coventry, Leicester, Birmingham, Solihull
Established and expanding company are seeking an experienced Network Engineer to enhance the Network Support Team based at their Infrastructure HQ in Warwickshire.
Working and supporting your Network Team and their Day to Day Accountabilities which involve,
Network Security, Service Delivery, Projects Delivery, Governance, Business Continuity, Capacity Management, Service Level Agreements and Continual Service Improvement towards excellence.
This post will require you to be a "tenacious completer" that is also responsible for ensuring the quality of services are aligned and prioritised to meet technical support deadlines and project timescales.
Your key Technical responsibilities will include:
3rd Line Technical Support engaging in Operational Services in the Networks area, ensuring appropriate and successful implementation your key technical and functional responsibilities will involve:
- Experience in a similar role of network architecture and problem solving
- Design, implementations & Support of, but not solely, Juniper (ScreenOS and Junos)
- Cisco and HP switches configuration, management and troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of ACL and VPN configuration, management and troubleshooting
- Proven routing knowledge of Static, OSPF routing as a minimum
- Advanced knowledge of Virtual Routers/Routing-instances and associated route leaking.
Technical Qualifications Desirable:
- JNCIS, JNCIA Junos
Experience of Juniper, Junos, Cisco & HP Networks & Hardware will secure your interview!
This role requires proven Networks Support experience and in return the client will offer you a secure and stable working environment, an excellent salary and benefits package and a progressive career path.