Band 3 Occupational Therapy Support Assistant
Job title: Band 3 Occupational Therapy Support Assistant
Salary: GBP9.00 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Are you an experienced Occupational Therapy Support Assistant looking to utilise your skills in a role that truly challenges you? Perhaps you are bored of the day to day drudgery of your current role and you're looking for a new challenge.
You will under the supervision of registered Occupational Therapists offering practical support to help people overcome problems in carrying out day-to-day activities of their lives.
You will be working with people of all ages and situations with a range of conditions. For example, helping
- someone adapt to life after major surgery such as a hip replacement
- children with disabilities take part in school and play activities
- dementia sufferers develop strategies
- stroke patients
- people suffering from mental illness get back into everyday activities such as work or volunteering
- elderly people stay in their own homes by providing adaptation such as level access showers or stairlifts
You will play a vital part in the helping and developing patients full potential of skills so they can move on and life life their way. We're dedicated to finding you roles that will allow you to provide this.
With an immediate start available for both roles please call Josh Barnard on for more information.
What we want from you:
- Previous experience in an HCA/similar role.
What we can offer in return
- A recruitment consultant, compliance officer and payroll administrator dedicated to making sure you're looked after throughout the entire role.
- Weekly payroll
- Your pick of jobs when this position ends.