7 days left
- Contract Type
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and energetic team working in an important role supporting the continued success of the business.
Based out of our new offices in Tamworth you will work closely with the senior management team and a European marketing organisation; you will have responsibility for the implementation and execution of the marketing and communications strategic plans and activity.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Manage the implementation of the marketing plan for Topcon Positioning Great Britain
- Work with external agencies and industry partners as part of this process
- Generate and monitor sales leads with appropriate marketing campaigns
- Deliver distributor and customer marketing campaigns
- Support internal communication activities
- Help to monitor and report on industry and competitor activity
Position Accountability & Scope
- Supporting the development of the country marketing plan alongside business management and the European marketing team
- Planning and implementation of projects that support the marketing plan, on-time and on-budget
- Managing and maintaining the marketing budget
- Tracking campaigns and supporting European marketing colleagues with recommendations for ongoing improvements to ROI for the marketing budget
- Studying, understanding and reporting market trends
- Coordinating and organising events and trade show activity, supporting the European marketing team
Topcon Positioning Systems is the worldwide leading developer and manufacturer of precision positioning equipment and offers the widest selection of innovative precision GPS systems, laser, optical surveying, and machine control products.
The Topcon GB team support a wide network of distributors and customers in the civil engineering and construction industries with sales and technical support.
We are looking for employees who share our drive and desire to be part of something bigger than themselves and possess a passion to collaborate with others who are the best at what they do.
With three to five years experience in a marketing role working in a B2B environment you will ideally be CIM qualified. Some knowledge of the civil engineering/AEC sector would be a distinct advantage.
You'll be rewarded with an excellent benefits package that includes a competitive salary and bonus, a company car and private healthcare.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE???