E Commerce Developer
A leading Software House are currently looking for a Developer in E-Commerce. As a Developer you will be responsible for the development of solutions, contribute to the agile software development framework and have the proven ability to work with external suppliers to deliver quality software.
This is an amazing opportunity to grow your career in an organization that has a number of new and exciting ventures running at the moment. You will be joining this company at the inception of these projects and you will be afforded the opportunity to work with internal and external customers to establish and implement software requirements.
The role will involve:
- Liaise with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Developers and QA's, establishing and implementing requirements and/or the resolution of live operational issues.
- Work as part of a collaborative, customer focussed and industry leading Development function.
- Work with the Strategy department to ensure all change takes us towards our technical goals.
Candidates should have a mixture of the following:
- Proven ability to implement designed solutions in conjunction with the broader Scrum team.
- Experience of developing at a high level developing software in either Java or Microsoft proprietary technologies.
- Using and implementing Design Patterns.
- Experience of working in an agile environment.
The role will suit self-motivated, driven individuals who will become integral members of a talented and ambitious team where you will have the full responsibility of designing and implementing new software.
If this role is off interest feel free to call me on for a confidential chat.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.