Training & Competence Supervisor
6 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a national IFA firm who are directly authorised and enjoying ongoing expansion. They now seek a further Training & Competence Supervisor to work out of the Worcestershire office
The role is to effectively deliver the T&C requirements of the Firm, and includes conducting all T&C activities on a day to day basis, as well as an element of sales management and IFA development and training. The role will also support our clients Sales Management team and effectively interact with other departments, in particular with the Compliance and Technical Teams.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- To effectively deliver the T&C requirements of the firm.
- To supervise up to circa 50 advisers within span of control across the Groups advisory business areas.
- To develop pre CAS advisers to full competency.
- To support and deliver Sales Management to the adviser population.
- To support adviser Induction Training.
- To support IFA's in developing their business goals & objectives.
- To support and deliver aspects of IFA training and development.
- To demonstrate and share knowledge and understanding.
- To maintain accurate records relating to T&C and other matters.
- To support the firms Compliance function.
- To maintain personal knowledge and skills.
Experience, knowledge and qualifications includes:-
Experienced Financial Services Professional.
Previous T&C and Sales Management experience.
Ideally IFA sector experience.
Qualified to at least QCA Level 4 Diploma standard.
Hold a relevant industry supervision qualification such as H15, J07 or AF6 would be desirable.
An accomplished communicator with experience of interacting effectively with both individuals and groups.