We are looking to recruit Assembly Operatives to work for our busy cleint, one of Telford's most Progressive companies within their specialised field.
The role will entail assembling automotive parts such as air and oil filters.
Candidates will be required to hold the following attributes;
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to meet daily targets
- Positive attitude to work
- Willingness to learn
- Be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good hand-eye coordination.
Working in a clean factory environment so safety and ear protection are required (supplied)
Shift pattern is a 3 shift rotation (6am-2pm,10pm6am,2pm-10pm) you must be able to work all 3 shifts.
Benefits of working for this company include;
- Subsidised canteen
- Great working atmosphere
- Opportunities for permanent positions with a pay rate increase following the companies probationary period upto GBP8.86+ph,
- Auto enrolled into company pension
- Free life insurance (when in pension scheme)
- Membership of Perkbox
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.