Social Worker - Become part of the change for the Authority.
NonStop's client in the East Midlands is looking for a Qualified Social Worker for their Child Protection Team.
- Excellent opportunity - You'll be working with a Local Authority on their way to becoming a good Local Authority.
- You can be part of the change of their Ofsted and their road to becoming better and that can make you stand out on your CV for being a part of the change and driving it.
Requirements - you'll be a part of their Frontline Child Protection team. You must have experience:
- Working in a front-line team, ideally a Child Protection team
- Writing Child Protection Plans, Initial Assessments, Core Assessments etc.
- Attending court and managing Child Protection cases
- Managing a range of caseloads - CIN, CP and court cases included.
Now is the time to work for this Local Authority. You will have a manageable amount of caseloads which means that you will be able to get into the best part of social work and get into the role that you signed up for initially when you began your degree. Being a Social Worker for Children.
If you feel as this is the role for you, contact me, Adeola Coker, on the number or email to get in touch and we can start from there!
As a specialist recruiter who works with a variety of Social Workers all across the East Midlands in different teams, maybe I could put you up for something different. Give me a ring and we'll talk about what kind of roles you want to get stuck into after having a quick chat, to find you something relevant.
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of GBP200 in high street gift vouchers. You could make a friend very happy and also have some extra cash for yourself
NonStop Care is a geographical recruitment specialist in Social Care. We always seek to find jobs relevant to your role and based upon what you do and strive to never send you irrelevant information. Part of NonStop Recruitment??, an International Recruitment Consultancy with offices based in London, Portsmouth, Prague, Pardubice and Zug. We are also a member of APSCO which gives you a badge of quality, whilst being sure that we will always give you ethical services.