Practice Manager - Accountancy Practice
Practice Manager job based in Redditch
Are you looking for a role which will enable you to progress your accountancy career? Do you have the passion for giving expert advice, ensuring you go beyond client expectations?
Our client, a leading independent Accountancy Firm based in Redditch are currently looking to recruit an ambitious individual to join their team as Practice Manager.
This could be a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified/QBE Accountant to take a step into Senior Management and to be involved in the strategic direction and daily operational management of a successful Worcestershire Accountancy firm.
Whilst this role will still involve you dealing with clients, and delivering some client work, it will be biased towards supporting the Partners with the Operational efficiency and growth of the practice.
Main responsibilities for the Practice Manager will be;
- Managing workflow and deadlines within the Practice
- Analysing delivery times and recoveries to provide accurate Management information with which to increase profitability
- Reviewing IT systems periodically and suggesting improvements
- Controlling WIP and Lock up
- Reviewing work produced/performed by other members of staff
- Providing effective training and support to other staff, when necessary
- Working with the Partners to set KPI's, goals and objectives, then ensure that they are monitored
- Responsible for improving processes and implementing new systems
The ideal candidate for the Practice Manager Job will be ACCA/ACA Qualified or equivalent with a good working knowledge of how a Practice operates. Experience in supervising and training junior/other members of staff is essential, with ideally a proven track record in performance management. You will require analytical skills, along with the ability manage multiple deadlines concurrently.
Applications will only be considered from those who are able to manage client relationships along with multiple internal stakeholders. Superb influencing and communication skills are imperative.
Contact us today to find out about other Accountancy Practice Jobs in Redditch. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.