We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Trainee to join our Oldbury site!
If you are looking to develop into an excellent sales professional, have a keen eye for detail, enjoy following a process through to completion and have a love of all things motor vehicle related, Motorpoint may have the ideal job for you!
This is a fantastic time to join our business as Motorpoint have placed on The Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For!
Gaining a full understanding and knowledge of the Company and Customer experience before moving over to work with our successful and experienced Sales Executives to learn our Sales process in a structured and supportive environment.
- Main point of contact for customer issues and proactively taking responsibility for remedial solutions
- Assisting with day to day collections process; ensuring best practice within the team
- Professionally brief new vehicle owners of vehicle specification and supporting documents upon collection
- Ensure all procedures are followed and paperwork is accurately completed when vehicles are collected
- Ensure smooth and professional service, with customer service as a key guiding factor
- Complete all vehicle documents to a high degree of accuracy
- Accurately checking-in part exchange vehicles
- Communicate with multiple departments to ensure effective working practices
- Effective utilization of in house systems such as IQuote and Viper
- Meet Motorpoints benchmark level of customer service
- Proactively calling customers before vehicle collection to arrange a collection slot
- Meet and greet all customers on arrival to the site
- Ensure customers are satisfied with purchased vehicle by going on an assisted test drive
- Quality check all cars prior to collection
- Be the first point of contact for customers who return to the site, with any after sales queries
- Role requires working outdoors
- Responsible for being the last contact with a customer, ensuring that they had a positive experience, and that any issues are dealt with before customer departure
Customer care experience would be highly beneficial
- Driven to progress with a sales career with Motorpoint
- Polite phone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi task as often assistants are managing multiple customer queries at one time
- Intermediate IT skills - ideally knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Looks to exceed values when dealing with customers at every stage of the proces
- Type of vacancy: 12 months fixed term contract
- Hours: 40 per week, any 5 days out of 7, including weekends