Bar Duty Manager
Tonic are looking for a passionate Bar Supervisor / Bar Duty Manager for our clients city centre cocktail bar. The successful Bar Duty Manager will have the mixology, cocktail and wine knowledge in order to deliver an outstanding product and guest experience, whilst pushing the team during service. The successful candidate will have a real pride and passion for what they do, with the natural ability to build rapport and long term relationships with guests.
What we are looking for in the successful candidate?
- Exceptional service standards
- Outstanding attention to detail, inspiring and encouraging a culture of high standards throughout the team
- Ability to deliver a warm and charming service style which will engage your guests and your team
- Previous experience of working with beverages in a similar environment (high volume / high quality)
- High standards of bar management, ensuring all mise en place and stock control is complete in line with the needs of the business
- Experience in handling guest feedback with the confidence to communicate this to the senior management team
- Overall you will have bags of personality, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
In return -
- You can look forward to working with a dedicated team of professionals within a company which rewards and celebrates success
- You will work for a company that offers substantial career progression and industry leading training
- You will receive a competitive salary, holiday pay and great benefits
- Free staff meals on duty
This role will perfectly suit a bar person / bar supervisor who is looking for their first step up into management or a duty manager or supervisor who is working in a smaller venue and wants a bigger challenge.