Are you target driven and commercially savvy with a passion for the Learning and Training sector? Then we might just have the right career opportunity for you!
OVERVIEW: SKILLS MANAGER
We are currently seeking a Skills Manager to drive performance and lead a team of apprenticeship tutors and administrative staff to achieve business targets whilst maximising learner achievement and success.
You will need to have a comprehensive understanding of the EFSA funded training arena and Apprenticeship delivery frameworks and ensure the successful delivery on contracts and the achievement of financial and quality targets.
You will need to have the drive to create new business opportunities and will need to be flexible with regards to travelling into London 1 day per week.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS: SKILLS MANAGER
- A full understanding of apprenticeship training delivery in order to successfully lead your team of Tutors
- Proven ability of P&L accountability, together with forecasting and budget focus
- Performance management experience, proven ability managing and developing teams of Tutors/Assessors
- V1/IQA qualification
- ILM Management Level 4 qualification
Experience using either PICs or Maytas data management systems is desirable but not essential.
THE ROLE: SKILLS MANAGER
- Manage, lead and develop multi-centre staff and resources to achieve targets across both quality and financial objectives
- Planning and reviewing KPI's, team objectives and targets and implementing development and support where required
- Travelling across the region approx. 60%, in addition to being office based approx. 40% of your time, carrying out observations of teaching and learning and making client/employer visits where required
- Evaluate the marketplace and have the commercial awareness and foresight to develop the business
SALARY AND BENEFITS: SKILLS MANAGER
- £35k starting salary
- Performance related salary increase opportunities
- Excellent employee benefits package
- Long term career development opportunities with National well regarded and established organisation
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.