Our busy and expanding client has an excellent opportunity for an administrator to join their established team. Your role will be to provide administrative support to the Education team.
The role is based in Stratford upon Avon and you will be working 8.30am until 4.30pm.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include -
* Updating materials such as forms, spreadsheets and electronic records
* Updating information held on the website
* Collating information from internal and external sources
* Setting up meetings and ensuring that all meetings arrangements are in place
* Assisting with general enquiries by telephone and email
* Copying and distributing papers and taking minutes as required
* Providing general administrative support
* Any other reasonable jobs required by the head of education
The post holder will be required to develop the required level of understanding of the businesses qualifications and recognition processes and associated costs/subscription fees.
To be successful in this role you will need to have knowledge in Excel and Data Entry, you will need to pass a short English Grammar and Data Entry assessment as part of the recruitment process.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer