Sales Advisor - Inbound
Interaction recruitment are proud to be working alongside our prestigious client that have offices both in the Coventry and Northampton areas. Due to continued growth we are now looking to add experienced INBOUND Sales Advisors to their expanding team.
Our client are a market leader in providing award winning Insurance Services to the over 50's.
Based in Coventry you will be responsible for answering inbound calls from customers in relation to insurance products. You will be answering queries with a view to converting their queries into sales whilst building great rapport with each and every customer. Therefore it is imperative that you already know how to provide exceptional levels of custromer service.
Full time and part time positions are available. Full Time employees are required to work 37.5 hours per week including a minimum of one evening per week and one weekend in three. Part time employees will be required to work a minimum of one weekend in three and one evening until 8pm in addition to other flexible hours during the week.
Note - Part time applicants must be flexible for 4 weeks of full time training which is 9.00am - 5.30pm.
They operate various shifts which are worked on a rota basis within their opening hours which are:
- 08:30 - 20:00 Monday to Friday
- 08:30 - 18:00 on Saturdays
- 10:00 - 16:00 on Sundays
As a Sales Advisor you will get:
· Salary - £15-£17K basic plus achievable bonus scheme and commission structure - Realistic and achievable OTE 20K - 22K (UNCAPPED)
· Contributory pension - if you contribute 1% employer matches this
· 23 days paid holiday per annum, increasing with length of service
· Holiday purchase scheme after 1 years service - up to 1 additional weeks leave can be purchased
· Private health insurance policy and discounted gym membership
· Free European and discounted Worldwide annual travel insurance
· Friends and family discount on travel insurance products
· Exclusive discounts from leading retailers
· Free hot drinks and weekly fruit drop
· Tax-free childcare vouchers
· Cycle to work scheme
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Onsite L&D department (highly revered in recent survey poll)
APPLY NOW or send your CV to