Temp to Perm IT Service Planner
Express Recruitment are working with an independent IT service provider who are currently working with some top names in the retail sector! Our client is looking to recruit an IT Service Planner to join their busy team based in Derby.
- Effectively plan service calls for IT Engineers
- Ensure all customer SLA’s are met
- Handle a variety of complex calls from new and existing customers
- Maintain effective communication with Field Engineers
- Liaise with Account Managers and Service Delivery Managers to ensure that customer satisfaction is at the highest level possible
- Previous customer service experience essential
- Scheduling/planning experience advantageous
- A clear understanding of service levels agreements
- Local geographical knowledge
This is a great opportunity for a forward thinking individual to join an innovative technology company and develop a career within an award winning organisation.
Hours: Mon to Sun (7:00am - 8:00pm rota) - capped at 37.5 per week
Salary: c£15,500 per annum
Basis: Temp to Perm, subject to successful 12 weeks temporary period
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised by Express Recruitment Limited. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Limited are those of an Employment Agency.