Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Currently searching for 3 Talent Acquisition Coordinator's to join a company in Birmingham for between 3 and 6 months. The roles deal with very fast paced, volume recruitment around both blue and white collar roles so the successful candidate will have had experience of this previously.
The Coordinator positions will be in a fast paced environment with a real co-ordination focus across the full recruitment process; including posting adverts, screening CVs, arranging interviews, coordinating assessment days, sending out candidate packs, collating assessment centre packs and outcomes/feedback through to keeping candidates warm until start.
- Ensures vacancies are advertised in accordance with statutory requirement and our talent brand
- Communication: Dealing with queries from candidates employees, hiring managers and HR stakeholder;
- Administers external hiring processes: posting of advertisements, shortlisting of candidate CVs, timely progression of applications and agreement of actions with hiring managers;
- Provides customers (hiring managers and candidates) with process guidance where required
The Talent Acquisition Team liaises with their internal Business customers, proactively managing theirs and the candidates' expectations throughout the process. As such the successful candidates will need to be:
- Well organised and can structure their day
- Experience of managing multiple tasks to strict deadlines
- Able to work efficiently to achieve SLAs
- Can prioritise their own workload and competing tasks to meet deadlines
- A strong communicator (written, verbal & oral)
- Able to manage customer expectations
- Capable of managing a fluctuating workload.
- Motivated and passionate about ensuring delivery of an excellent customer experience
- Experience of working in a service focused environment (internal or external)
- Works effectively within a collaborative team environment
- Capable of and comfortable with communicating with internal and external customers over telephone and email.
- PC proficient in concurrent use of Microsoft Office, ATS/Recruitment systems and external databases.
- SHOULD BE AVAILABLE IN NO MORE THAN 2 WEEKS NOTICE
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.