Lost & Found Recruitment are currently working alongside a Large Primary School in Birmingham City Centre who are seeking an Intervention Teacher from June 2017.
The school are seeking a teacher who can work with small groups of children who need extra support with their Numeracy and Literacy and to work with Children whos first language isn’t English.
The Schools aim is to provide a happy, caring & safe learning environment with equal access to a curriculum which promotes pupils spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
The School endeavours to
- Be open, fair and just
- Cater for the needs of the individuals as well as for those of the whole school
- Offer equality of opportunity to all
- Continually strive to improve on their previous best
- Encourage good attendance and punctually
- Provide a warm, bright, safe and caring environment that is conducive to learning
- Work as a 'family’ where each member has a role to play
- Actively seek community participation to create a partnership, which contributes to the success of their school
To apply for this role contact Lost & Found Recruitment today