Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting a contract Fund Administrator role in Henley in Arden.
Provide support to the Fund Management and fund investment teams in all areas of deal flow management and administration of the funds, in particular, to ensure the efficient planning and execution of the day-to-day administrative functions of the funds and their investments.
To provide support across the wider fund management operation on current and future funds as required from time to time.
JOB PROFILE (Key Features):
The Fund Administrator will be responsible for:
Assisting the investment teams with:
- Supporting investment team deal completion process as required in preparation and collation of due diligence information, including appropriate compliance documentation, cash transfer processes and post completion follow-up
- Maintaining investment databases and other records in respect of all client fund portfolio investments; recording new investments, and liaison and reconciliation to Finance Department and financial systems for the purpose of recording budgeted investment returns and subsequent monitoring of actual income and realisations; including where necessary any other changes to investment details.
- Helping to ensure timely collection of income and capital repayments due from portfolio companies.
- Working with the Fund Managers and investment teams on the development, co-ordination and production of the internal and external reports e.g. WIP list, third party transaction reports, investee company lists, quarterly portfolio valuation reviews and investor portfolio and return reporting.
- Planning timetables for and assisting with all client reporting and audits (having regard to internal, FSA and other reporting deadlines) and ensure that any necessary internal/third party information or statistics are supplied to/requested from the relevant party to enable timely production of valuations, reports and accounts.
- Assisting the investment teams with collating and recording key contacts and helping to organise meetings.
Assisting the Fund Accountant with:
- Preparing financial information and statements as required from time to time
JOB HOLDER (Typical Qualifications & Experience):
- Previous Financial Administration experience combined with a strong controls background. Relevant experience in the financial services sector is not a requirement but would be useful.
- Previous experience with a financially based administration role. Relevant experience in the financial services sector is not a requirement but would be useful.
- You must have strong communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work with all levels of management.
- Strong Excel modelling skills are essential as well as working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Database use.
· An accounting qualification would be an advantage but is not essential