Internal Sales Administrator - Fun, Friendly Team
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Internal Sales Administrator to join a successful manufacturing and distribution company based in Kidderminster. The role involves providing support and assistance to the designated sales areas as well as internal customers identified.
Suitable candidates should enjoy working as part of a busy team, have strong communication skills, and be competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Access, knowledge of Pegasus Opera would be an advantage. Applicants should have experience in a similar role, working with products with a technical bias.
There is the opportunity to benefit from an attractive salary and bonus scheme
The successful Internal Sales Administrator will:
- Develop sales and provide support to customers
- Secure orders
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers
- Build, maintain and develop relationships with new customers
- Monitor, control and communicate potential and existing projects to sales team.
The duties of the Internal Sales Administrator are:
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer / prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity
- Plan and manage assigned business territory according to an agreed market development strategy
- Manage pricing and margins within agreed set objectives
- Prepare and maintain quotations for technical and product sales where necessary
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods
- Liaise with Architects and Contractors with regard to potential projects and send relevant information to the Territory Managers when projects are due for tender or to be ordered.
- Provide regular monthly reports as to the status of projects
- Work to targets as set by the Sales Director
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Attend internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
Salary: £18,000 to 22,000 depending on experience plus quarterly bonus
Benefits: Free car parking, 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) increasing by 1 day per year up to maximum 25 days per year.
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday: 8:30am - 5:00pm | Friday: 8:30am - 4:30pm with 1 hour lunch break
This role would suit someone with previous experience as: Internal Sales, Internal Sales Administrator, Sales Executive , Sales Administrator, Internal Sales Account Manager, Account Manager
PLEASE APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!