- This position takes overall responsibility for the management and administration of Sage 50 Accounts program/
Payroll processing and other financial admin duties
- In-depth knowledge and experience of working with Sage 50 is essential
- Evidence of strong accounting skills
- Good all-round IT skills including a reasonable level of Excel proficiency
- Ability to communicate and work collaboratively with a senior management team
- Purchase Ledger-ensuring supplier invoices are received on time and are correct
- Sales Ledger-including receiving customer payments and chasing bad debts
- Ad-hoc reports provided to the Management such as - sales, product sales reports, production reports
- Management and processing of the Payroll
- Support the Management in providing documents, record-keeping and other IT related work.
- Maintain accurate records in Sage Accounts to ensure Accountants can use data to provide up to date management report and end of year accounts
- Accurate reports for our payroll provider to process wages/pensions
- Maintain and improve average Debtor days
HOURS FULL TIME, IDEALLY 42.50 HOURS PER WEEK, MON TO FRI, 7am or 8am - 4pm, with 1/2 break.