Call Centre Agent
I am currently working on behalf of our prestigious client who operates an outbound call centre in Birmingham.
My client is looking to increase headcount so are looking for several call centre agents.
As a Call Centre Agent you will be required to make a stipulated number of calls to specified businesses in order to maintain the company's database.
It is essential that you possess the following skills
- Excellent communication skills and a good telephone manner
- Good literacy and spelling skills
- Efficient keyboard and data entry skills
- Attention to detail
- Good listening skills
- Able to deal with stressful situations calmly and professionally
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Excellent work ethic and attitude to work
Although not essential, previous experience in a call centre environment would be beneficial.
This is a temp role for 3 months and after successfully completing your 3 month probation period my client is looking to offer a permanent contract to successful candidates.
Salary is £7.75 per hour with an increase in place once you secure a permanent role.
various daytime shifts are available full and part time.
My client is looking to interview immediately, so don't delay apply today!