Purchasing Administrator - Tamworth - £16k - £21k DOE
Groomfield Recruitment are working on behalf of their friendly and valued client based in Tamworth. They are looking to recruit a Purchasing Administrator on a permanent basis.
Commencing as a Purchasing Administrator, there are opportunities for the right candidates to progress further within the Department.
- Coordinate and schedule inbound deliveries
- Liaise with freight forwarders for the best possible rates
- Troubleshoot shipping issues e.g. shipping routes, delayed items and rush orders
- Reconcile and verify receiving documents e.g. Bill of Ladings/Invoices/Packing Lists, receiving labels etc.
- Check shipping invoices for accuracy and payment
- Send/receive samples to/from suppliers
- Arrange deliveries of material to suppliers
- Provide supports to the Purchasing Director and Purchasing Manager
- Compile reports to suppliers as required
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Well organised and able to prioritise
- High attention to details with a high level of accuracy
- Logistics knowledge (would be an advantage)
Salary - £16,000 - £21,000 dependent on experience
Working hours - 9.00am-5.00pm
*Please note due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, if you do not receive a response within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful*