SF Group are recruiting for a rapidly expanding business in Solihull. They are looking for a bright analyst to work within their expanding procurement team on a permanent basis.
The role is paying c£25,000 per annum with the potential of study support. Strong Excel (VlookUPS and Pivot Tables) is an absolute necessity.
My client is a highly respected well established care group
The ideal analyst candidate will be looking for their second or third move and the details of the role are outlined below:
- Assisting in defining and implementing purchasing strategy using approved supplier base. Strategy should ensure best practice on pricing, on time delivery and quality maintenance
- Be able to identify procurement saving opportunities
- Have knowledge of Sage (Desirable)
Qualities of the purchasing assistant should be
- Be dynamic and forward thinking
- Experience in procurement (desirable)
- Self-motivated without close supervision
- Organised and able to manage time effectively
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent working with computers. Good understand of Excel, Outlook and Word
- Highly numerically literate