Hospitality NVQ Assessor
Hospitality NVQ Assessor
Are you an enthusiastic assessor, knowledgeable about your subject matter? Are you an effective communicator who can explain just about anything to anyone, clearly? Are you committed to your professional development?
Make your mark with one of the fastest growing Training Providers in the West Midlands. They deliver training courses and apprenticeships to people across the UK. They put as much into people as they do with learners and clients, making sure they are comfortable and confident in their role and always ready for the next opportunity.
They are an innovative, energetic company that places real emphasis on providing a great service to their clients and learners.
What is a must-have, is a passion for learning and developing others, an organised and flexible approach to work and the desire to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
As well as working in the UK's leading training company, you'll enjoy all the support and encouragement you need to reach your own potential and develop a rewarding career along the way. They offer a competitive rewards and benefits package and work together to embrace change and thrive on challenge. They are can-do, hardworking and are passionate about what they do.
If you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, can bring passion to work and thrive on challenge, this could be your life-changing opportunity.
This job could be ideal for you if you
* Extensive, relevant vocational experience
* GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent).
* Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
* Strong communication and self-motivation skills
* Experience of working autonomously
* Experience of operating within WBL/education environment
* A passion for training
* The ability to work in changeable, operational environments
* Excellent time management, influencing and communication skills
* The ability to build relationships at all levels
* The ability to work autonomously, in line with an operating framework
* High energy, enthusiasm and flexibility
By partnering with Morgan Hunt, you will have access to;
* a range of CPD courses to develop your skill set
* exclusive jobs, first - because we have the largest recruitment reach into training providers in the country
What we need
* Two recent professional references
* Agreement to apply for an enhanced DBS check
Be the primary influencer, defining future career paths of a range of students considering a career in public services. Get in touch today to apply or to talk about your career.
Could be the best call you make.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.