Trainer/Learning Specialist (Coventry City Centre)
Sitel is an award-winning call centre outsourcing provider that has been a leader in its field for over 25 years on an international basis.
Our operations span over 135 centres in 26 countries across North America, South America, Europe, Africa, and Asia Pacific.
Our Coventry branch opened its doors in October 2014 and has been rapidly expanding ever since, turning into one of the city’s most prominent new employers in the local market. The site employs 300 staff providing front office solutions to a variety of leading brands, and has become widely known as Sitel’s global outbound hub.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic Learning Specialist to join our busy, thriving team in Coventry.
- Deliver soft skill and product training to newly recruited Sitel employees across campaigns, as defined by Sitel and our Clients, towards internal certification.
- Create learning experiences that equip new and long-term employees to excel in their work environments through expert classroom instruction, on-floor mentoring and one-to-one skills coaching.
- Update, maintain and present training materials and programs.
- Identify gaps in existing training materials and structures and proactively offer solutions or recommend changes.
- Assist Learning Manager and campaign owners to identify learning gaps and identify learning solutions.
- Track and analyze training programs by examining performance.
- Create stand-alone training modules for new or existing team members, as and when required.
- Provide coaching and feedback to trainees as part of their classroom learning experience.
- Participate in identifying program needs, obtaining technical data and scheduling programs.
- Maintain training records and scores achieved.
- Provide support to new hires when not conflicting with delivery commitments.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative.
- Self-motivated, articulate and enthusiastic.
- Prepared to take responsibility and ownership of issues with the ability to exercise sound commercial judgment in the making and implementing of decisions.
- Ability to express thoughts clearly and simply.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Excellent listening and written/oral communication skills.
- Strong facilitation, problem-solving, research and decision-making skills.
- Solid understanding and use of computer basics (Windows, Excel, Word, e-mail, internet).
- Organizational and time management skills, with the ability to plan and prioritize.
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills.
- Ability to demonstrate the interpersonal skills necessary for client and site contact.
Hours: Full time (37.5 per week) between 8am-8pm Monday to Sunday
Salary: £17,000 -19,000 per annum
#WhySitel - Benefits of working for our company
- 20 days’ holiday + statutory bank holidays
- Attendance reward bonus scheme
- Free NVQs onsite
- Onsite paid training
- Excellent Career Opportunities
- A fun working environment
- Potential for lift share
- Reduced Gym Membership - Everyone active
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Pension schemes
- Corporate discounts
- Childcare Vouchers
- Fruity Monday! Free fruit every week